AT3 Staffing is partnered with a phenomenal Fortune 500 company headquartered in the Midwest in search of a Web Developer to add to their team in Appleton, WI. The role has been added to the
team due to company growth and our client offers a fantastic culture, career path, and very competitive compensation package.
We are looking for a talented, energetic developer who loves hands on work building web applications. If you are a driven individual with expertise in browser-based applications and CMS platforms, please consider this opportunity. The qualified candidate will have a solid background in the fundamentals of software development and have a deep understanding of industry best practices. You must be able to follow established standards and communicate effectively with the Marketing team, IT team, user community and partners. Collaboration will be key in this role as the digital marketing team and IT team collaborate with many different groups around the globe to drive a consistent experience anywhere our customers engage with us. In this role, you will be involved in multiple development projects across many business functions, for many different business purposes.
Responsibilities will include deep assessments into technical challenges, evaluating new technologies, and defining technical standards. This individual will manage the planning and implementation of projects ensuring policies and procedures are consistent with company goals, best practices, software compliance, and regulatory requirements.
- Assist in driving a consistent user experience and implementation of our global websites
- Responsible for all aspects of development including analysis, design, programming, documentation, implementation, and troubleshooting
- Manage, administer and optimize the Sitecore environment
- Proficient with ASP.NET MVC (C#) development
- Experience developing responsive design applications with latest web standards
- Experience interfacing REST APIs for data transmission
- Strong understanding of cloud architecture and administration
- Comprehension of databases and experience working with data and writing queries; Microsoft SQL Server is preferred
- Familiar with agile development and project practices
- The ability to take initiative and develop a strong understanding of business needs is a critical aspect of this position
- Communicate effectively with people using a variety of communication methods including writing (paper and e-mail), speaking, and listening to communicate project status, and document projects and programs
- Work cooperatively with others on a team to share information, resolve conflicts, and make decisions
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Information Systems or related field
• Sitecore certification preferred
• 3-5 years of experience with CMS platform development
• 5+ years of web development experience
• Appreciate the need for continuous lifelong learning
• Exhibit ethical, responsible and dependable behavior
• Proven time management, project management and documentation skills