AT3 Staffing is partnered with a phenomenal Fortune 500 company headquartered in the Midwest in search of a Senior Business Analyst to add to their team in Troy, Ohio. The role has been added to the engineering team due to company growth and our client offers a fantastic culture, career path, and very competitive compensation package.
The Senior Business Analyst is an innovative strategy leader in our IT organization with a strong understanding of process manufacturing, and high-volume sales and distribution systems with the ability to apply that knowledge to develop solutions for business challenges. We are looking for a driven, self-starter with excellent leadership and project management skills. A qualified candidate can effectively translate organizational needs into strategic opportunities, while understanding the effect on a growing global organization.
Responsibilities will include deep assessments into technical challenges, evaluating new technologies, and defining technical standards. This individual will manage the planning and implementation of projects ensuring policies and procedures are consistent with company goals, best practices, software compliance, and regulatory requirements.
- Design, development, test, and support of embedded device software
- Manage the software design, programming, and development of projects
- Identify innovative solutions to meet market needs
- Lead software process improvement discussions
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, IT technical, or related field
- 5+ years’ relevant project management experience
- 3+ years’ relevant sales and distribution system experience
- 10+ years of experience working in a large, multi-regional, corporate IT environment with multiple technology disciplines
- Experience with Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations is a plus
- Excellent problem-solving abilities with strong customer support orientation
- Proven track record of meeting commitments with the highest standards of ethics and integrity
- Exhibits a strong ability to handle multiple demands with a sense of urgency, drive, and energy
- Past development experience with the Microsoft stack
- Solid verbal and written communication skills