Food Equipment Service Technician – (Houston TX)
Are you mechanically and electrically inclined? Do you like providing customers with quality service solutions? Join our team and become a part of the leading nationwide provider of commercial food equipment service.
Who are we?
Our client has been in business for over 120 years and is the trusted source for Commercial Food Equipment Service Solutions. We have over 1,700 associates nationwide who serve as valued partners to our customers. We are dedicated to providing the best customer service, and we give back to the local communities.
About the opportunity:
What you’ll bring to the table:
- You will work with customers to electrically/mechanically troubleshoot, diagnose, repair, and maintain a variety of commercial food equipment.
- You will typically leave from home each morning and work with minimal direct supervision at customer sites.
- You will meet or surpass weekly productivity and customer-oriented goals while maintaining a high level of customer service.
- You must have 3+ years of similar electrical/mechanical experience
- You must have an accredited High School Diploma or GED
- You must have a valid Driver’s License and ability to drive multiple hours daily
- You should be able to work Overtime and On-Call as required
- You must be able to attend our industry leading training in Ohio after hire.
Why work for us?
- Lifting 50-75 lbs. with or without assistance
- Climbing up to 8 ft. with ladder
- Occasional roof access may be necessary
- Extensive walking up to 3-5 miles/day
- Extensive driving up to 5-6 hours/day
- Kneeling, squatting, bending, pushing/pulling
- Exposure to noise, heat, cold, slippery, wet, dirty conditions
- Competitive pay
- Great insurance options with low premiums
- Paid vacation and holidays
- 401K with company match
- Extensive on-the-job, online, and classroom training
- Service vehicle, uniforms, and safety equipment provided
- Safety-conscious work environment