AT3 Staffing is excited to partner with a state-of-the-art discrete manufacturer in the Dayton OH area, in search of a Director of Research and Development. They’re aggressively investing in product development, machinery, facilities and people. Their products are very unique-water filtration systems for both the medical and industrial marketplaces.
The Director of R&D
will lead the development of new products and collaborate with the leadership team on strategy and execution. He/she will represent the company at trade associations, provide leadership with new technology and functional product trends and capabilities. He/she will interface and build relationships with select technology leaders in order to understand customer needs. He she/will then oversee conceptualizing, designing and driving products through the development process. If you’re a scientist, an inventor, and a conceptualizer, who knows a thing or two about water, this is a chance to do it at an executive level.
The Director of R&D will have the support of the executive team, Engineers, Designers, and Customer Support to help execute all new product development initiatives.
- Lead design and development of new/modified designs of new products
- Oversee new product development from initial design to hand off to production
- Direct resources to provide support and enhancement for sales, production and technical support teams
- Maintain proper engineering practices in accordance to ISO, FDA requirements
- Member of executive team, provide thought leadership and management support
- 7+ years of experience design engineering, New Product Development, and R&D.
- Proven background leading new product development efforts.
- ·Proven understanding of water…i.e. Filtration, Cooling Tanks, concepts like flow, pressure, bacteria, etc.
- Collaborative and hands on leader. Great communicator. Able to comfortably interface with board and executive level professionals both inside and outside the company.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Chemical Engineering strongly preferred.
- Willingness to live and work just north of Dayton Ohio. Local candidates strongly preferred unless applicant has unique industrial water filtration engineering management experience.
- Must be eligible to work within the U.S. Unfortunately, our client cannot sponsor visas at this time.
Apply now or call me directly.
Vice President Business Development
AT3 Professional Staffing Solutions, Inc.
Right Hire…Right Fit…Right Now