AT3 Staffing is proud to partner with a long-standing manufacturing leader, seeking an INDUSTRIAL MAINTENANCE ELECTRICIAN for a second-shift role in Troy, Ohio. This company is over 95 years old with an outstanding reputation as one of the regions best employers. They’re stable, growing, and offer great opportunities for learning and advancement. They are truly the best of both worlds, a family-focused small company feel, with the stability of an established, well-run company. If you’re a strong industrial electronics professional looking for stability and growth, read on.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Trouble shooting of complex manufacturing based electrical systems
- Modification & programming of PLC drives and various programmable devices
- Repair and calibration of process instrumentation
Skills and Qualifications:
5-7 years’ experience in an industrial manufacturing facility preferred, some mechanical work as well. Familiar with trouble shooting complex machinery, power distribution systems, discreet relay logic, etc.
- Ability to use a variety of electrical testing equipment
- Ability to read schematics and block diagrams pertaining to pneumatic and hydraulic systems
- Familiarity with power distribution systems and devices including disconnects, fuses, breakers, and contacts for industrial equipment up to 480-volt, 3 phase systems
- Familiarity with N.E.C. electrical codes
- Familiarity with resistive heater technology including controllers and temperature feedback devices
- Familiarity with discreet relay logic, drives for AC and DC electric motors, feedback devices such as load cells and other transducers
- Position requires sufficient diagnostic and repair capabilities of mechanical, pneumatic and hydraulic systems including repair of such systems utilizing both electrical and mechanical skills – some welding required.