We’re excited to partner with a leading manufacturer of Point of Sale hardware for the retail, restaurant, hospitality, and related industries in seeking an account executive in the central U.S. This company grew 15% last year and is tracking for exponential growth this year due to a fast-growing product line, great sales success, and a key acquisition. Their sales reps have a wide variety of technologies and solutions to bring to their clients. They offer excellent support, training compensation and benefits.
The Account Executive will develop strategic relationships in the Central Region to drive hardware through distribution and our reseller channels in North America.
You will be responsible for managing a client book and proactively reaching out to ensure client satisfaction/retention, while continuously hunting and closing new business.
The ideal candidate has a history of bringing on new business and hitting sales quotas and loves the challenges that come with outbound prospecting in a competitive market.
- Develop base of channel partners including ISV’s, VAR’s, and end users in the Midwest
- Demonstrate product advantages via trade shows, webinars, on site visits and cold calling
- Work closely with distribution partners to identify new resellers in given region
- Develop relationships in new verticals
- Manage the entire sales cycle from finding a client to securing a deal
- Unearth new sales opportunities through networking and turn them into long term partnerships
- Proven experience as an Account Executive, or in other sales/customer service role
- 2 years Industry experience in the Point of Sale and/or AIDC industry. Knowledge of the restaurant, hospitality, or retail industries is a big plus.
- Travel 20-30% to engage with existing partners and new prospects
- Outstanding knowledge of MS Office; Salesforce and Google gSuite is a plus