Food Equipment Service Technician
Are you mechanically and electrically inclined? Do you like providing customers with quality service solutions? We’re looking for great Field Service Technicians for a leading nationwide provider of commercial food equipment service.
Our client has been in business for over 120 years and is the trusted source for Commercial Food Equipment Service Solutions. They have over 1,700 associates nationwide who serve as valued partners to their customers. Their employees are dedicated to providing the best customer service and give back to the communities where they live and work. Their culture is family focused. They offer incredible training, support, advancement opportunities. Their benefits are top notch. If you’re electromechanically inclined and want a real, long-term career, read on!
About the opportunity:
What you’ll bring to the table:
- You will work with customers to electrically/mechanically troubleshoot, diagnose, repair, and maintain a variety of commercial food equipment.
- You will typically leave from home each morning and work with minimal direct supervision at customer sites.
- You will meet or surpass weekly productivity and customer-oriented goals while maintaining a high level of customer service.
- You must have 0-2 years of similar electrical/mechanical experience
- You must have an accredited High School Diploma or GED
- You must have a valid Driver’s License and ability to drive multiple hours daily
- You should be able to work Overtime and On-Call as required
- You must be able to attend our industry leading training at our corporate headquarters in Troy, OH
Why work for them?
- Lifting 50-75 lbs. with or without assistance
- Climbing up to 8 ft. with ladder
- Occasional roof access may be necessary
- Extensive walking up to 3-5 miles/day
- Extensive driving up to 5-6 hours/day
- Kneeling, squatting, bending, pushing/pulling
- Exposure to noise, heat, cold, slippery, wet, dirty conditions
- Competitive pay
- Great insurance options with low premiums
- Paid vacation and holidays
- 401K with company match
- Extensive on-the-job, online, and classroom training
- Service vehicle, uniforms, and safety equipment provided
- Safety-conscious work environment