We’re excited to partner with a world leading manufacturer in Cincinnati, OH looking for a Compensation Analyst. This company is one of Cincinnati’s most reputable employers. They offer fantastic benefits, highly competitive compensation and great perks. If you’re a detail-oriented HR professional with string experience developing and administering compensation plans, read on!
The Compensation Analyst is a key member of the Corporate Global Compensation team and supports management in the design, development, implementation and administration of pay programs, including base pay, salary administration, salary surveys, job descriptions and evaluations, salary/market pricing analysis, incentive programs and other key compensation projects. Reporting to the Corporate Director, Human Resources, this individual must demonstrate strong analytical, mathematical and business acumen.
- Manage Pay bands, structure. Compensation trends in the market including globally.
- Manage equity grants, payouts. 300 employees receive equity grants short and long term.
- Interprets salary survey data and conducts internal comparisons to benchmark new and existing positions. Assists in determining appropriate FLSA classification for US based roles.
- Audits and supports the administration and communication of global pay programs. Acts as a key resource to global HR leadership creating form letters for merit, bonus, and equity programs, provides general support and education on global compensation practices.
- Partners with global HR team to support compensation projects such as compensation surveysand analysis and ad-hoc requests.
- Administration of long-term incentive, equity programs, including participation profiles and support, award agreements, management of vendor and transfer agent relationships.
- Oversees and conducts compensation surveys to build a survey library. Analyzes and uses data to ensure correct job matching, recommends salary ranges, and merit increases.
- Researches compensation trends and inflation globally and prepares recommendations for annual merits.
- Develops and maintains detailed compensation procedures and develops new procedures as appropriate.
- Proactively builds and maintains effective cross-functional working relationships with departments including site Human Resources, Finance & Accounting, Sales, and Business Unit teams.
- Administrator of internal compensation system capturing pay change requests, incentive proposals, offer letters and related compensation activity. Trains system Users and ensures system access controls.
- Must have a background in a public company
- Must be extremely strong with MS Excel.
- Experience working collaboratively in a cross functional environment; global experience ideal
- Experience with platforms – need to know how to start up new system and manage thru data
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable to changing needs of the business
- Ability to demonstrate sound judgement and decision-making skills; analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management, Business Administration, Finance or related field
- 3 or more years of experience in related areas (compensation, financial analysis, HR analytics, incentive administration, etc.).