plIf you are an experienced Operations leader with a hands on approach to manufacturing, we may have an opportunity for you! We are partnered with a phenomenal manufacturing company in the Green Bay WI area in search of an Operations Manager. This role offers significant short-term growth opportunity. The Operations Manager will develop and manage operations of the business including cost, quality, and performance measures for the business as well as strategic initiatives. This leader must have a track record of success in driving results, building talent pipeline, and executing plans for growth.
Our client offers a fantastic working culture, room for advancement, competitive compensation package and full relocation assistance for those willing to relocate to beautiful Wisconsin!
Responsible for the management of multiple functional areas in order to meet production schedules, quality and cost objectives in a large scale of complex facility. Oversees activities and staff in the area of assembly operation, machinery operation, processing or treating operation or packaging. Determines requirements for material, equipment and manpower resources and makes recommendations as appropriate. Plans and administers procedures and production and quality control standards in designated area. Leads projects focused on continuous improvement in processes and procedures.
Partner with Operations Director on the following:
- Assist with the preparation and manage the operations manpower planning and budget.
- Establish meaningful metrics and drive successful results in safety, efficiency, quality, and delivery goals as well as maximize capacity utilization on key pieces of equipment.
- Support the strategic plan that delivers on annual business objectives – safety, efficiency, delivery and quality.
- Implement solutions to solve equipment, tooling, facility and process problems.
- Work closely with support staff and Human Resources to effectively support all facets of our business.
- Provide leadership in the development and implementation of Divisional strategic plan
- Coach and develop work teams.
- Expert at facilitating employee engagement
- Provide leadership that will affect achievement of a flexible and fast responding workforce, in a fast paced, dynamic organizational environment.
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree in a related field and 5+ years related experience in operations management is required.
- Strong background or aptitude in manufacturing with desired experience in wire harness and electronic components manufacturing
- Proven strategic Operations leadership, reflecting increasing levels of responsibility and results delivered.
- Proven track record of leadership, demonstrating a positive attitude, personal accountability, coaching skills, effective listening skills, approachability, and resolution of issues/conflicts in a timely manner.
- Proven analytical capabilities and strong inventory management, budgeting, and planning capabilities.
- Must be extremely customer focused.
- Ability to lead and coordinate successful cross-functional improvements with analytical skills.
- Must exhibit encouragement of diverse ideas, focusing on coaching/developing strengths of team members and facilitating effective communication.
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously.
- Experience with change management skills which incorporates original thinking, multiple idea generation, and develops innovative approaches for improving work flow and processes.
- Develops self and others with potential for future opportunities in the organization.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills, to include strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Strategic Vision - ability to progressively lead the components division towards the achievement of the long-term strategy while anticipating future change implications and impacts.
- Leadership – educate, persuade, compel and garner support from the workforce on Enterprise first, Vision, EI, Toolbox, and Plan objectives.
- Planning/Execution Skills - establish a plan for cost savings, toolbox initiatives and strategic sourcing, which aligns with the division's growth initiatives.
- Relationship Building – ability to create genuine and meaningful relationships with all personnel.
- Communication, Public speaking – ability to persuade with compelling stories and relatable benefits that employees identify with.
Apply today or contact me directly: