We are partnered with an industry leading distributor in the Seattle WA area in search of an Administrative Assistant. The Administrative Assistant handle billing, Accounts Receivables, Accounts Payables functions and maintain various files as needed. Our client offers a great working culture, competitive compensation, and room for advancement.
The Administrative Assistant must be able to perform a variety of administrative duties including parts sales, clerical and inventory management in order to provide prompt and efficient service to the customers. The Administrative Assistant will prepare and maintain Excel and Word documents for correspondence, forms, orders, etc. The individual must be able to display professionalism and use tact on the telephone when talking to customers and other employees. Individual must be cross trained in all office administration functions.
Requirements for Administrative Assistant:
· Accredited High School diploma, Business or trade school or GED
· 3-5 years of experience in in office administration functions.
· Ability to learn new technology
· Excellent phone and communication skills.
· Must be an organized, detail oriented individual, able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
· Computer Skills: Microsoft Office products
· Must be proficient in MS Excel
· Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
· Must be willing and able to travel occasionally.