We are partnered with a phenomenal distributor in the Seattle WA area in search of a Service Dispatcher. The Service Dispatcher will handle dispatching functions in order to provide prompt and efficient service to the customers. There will be frequent contact with employees and constant contact with customers and other outside personnel, requiring more than ordinary courtesy and tact to establish and maintain good customer relations. Our client offers a competitive compensation structure, fantastic working culture, and room for advancement.
Responsibilities of Service Dispatcher:
· Answer all incoming telephone service requests and log customer service calls with all pertinent information in system.
· Schedule service calls to techs and supply information needed by Service Tech and determine priorities to be assigned to service calls.
· Maintain follow up system for parts ordered by Service Techs to ensure complete customer satisfaction per company policies and guidelines.
· Maintain Inspection List, Automatic Scale. Wrapper and General Line.
· Maintain File of Equipment. This could include calling customers concerning estimates for overhauls, prices for new equipment, and completion of services.
· Perform clerical functions, as necessary, such as assisting with tracking of consignment, assisting walk-in customers, shipping/receiving, handling phone calls for supervisor, etc.
· Train or cross train other employees as requested.
· Follow up on completed service calls to verify customer satisfaction and promote service contracts.
· Print out and mail invoices
Minimum Qualifications of Service Dispatcher:
· Accredited High School diploma, Business or trade school or GED
· 2+ years of experience
· Handle competing/multiple priorities
· Computer Skills: Microsoft Office products excel, Word, Outlook
· Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills