We are currently seeking a Product Manager with a reputable and well known company in Dayton OH. We are looking for an experienced Product Manager with at least three years of industry experience in developing marketing plans for new and existing products. Our client offers a fantastic working culture, advancement opportunities and competitive compensation package including full benefits.
The Product Manager performs all marketing related functions necessary to improve the P&L by the management of, promotion of, and development of new and existing products. The Product Manager will provide support to the sales managers and the field sales organization to maximize sales volume for the products.
Job Responsibilities of Product Manager:
The Product Manager will work closely with Marketing to develop marketing plans for both new and existing products. He/She will define product training requirements and develops programs to insure product knowledge is resident throughout the field sales organization, and the dealer and consultant communities.
· Manage entire product life cycle process, from concept to launch
· Execute pricing strategy for new market products. Act as a key contributor to pricing strategy utilizing market research and data analytics.
· Marketing support for product development activities; act as key Brand and Product Line interface with engineering.
· Create/manage spec sheets, operator manuals, catalog, and special requests.
· Identify and plan market research strategies that are product & segment focused to gain a better understanding allowing for top line growth and product innovation opportunities.
· Determine value proposition, positioning strategies for new products
· Cultivate trend analysis/identification and competitive intelligence data. Utilize competitive analysis to develop/maintain competitive comparisons. Track market share estimates of specified product and their competitors.
Qualifications Required for Product Manager:
· Bachelor Degree (marketing, business or engineering preferred).
· 3+ years industry experience.
· Strategic and ability to translate strategy into action
· Analytical skill and capabilities
· Solid presentation skills and will manage to results
· Ability to multi task and takes initiative in thought and action