We are in search of an exceptional Service Technician that has Electro-Mechanical repair and maintenance experience. The Service Technicians play a key role in client relations and satisfaction. Our client offers an excellent training, skills development, room for growth and advancement as well as a great culture and benefits.
Much of our client’s success is attributed to their consistent ability to recognize and understand the need of continual growth and adaptation in our ever-changing industry. They pride themselves on offering the latest, most technologically advanced solutions available in the market.
The Service Technician will be assigned a specific area and will travel to client sites for the purpose of maintaining and repairing equipment. This person will meet or exceed weekly productivity and service labor revenue goals assigned to them, while maintaining the highest level of customer service.
- Maintain and repair of electro-mechanical equipment including but not limited to:
- Adjusting, aligning, assembling, calibrating, inspecting, lubrication and testing of equipment.
- Electro-mechanical and electronic troubleshooting.
- Will work out solutions in the best interest of the clients
- Will be responsible for vehicle inventory, maintenance, appearance
- Will need to satisfactorily complete company school or audio/video field training.
- High School Diploma, Business or Trade School or GED
- Excellent Mechanical/Electrical/Electronic aptitude
- 4+ years of equipment maintenance/repair or related field
- Ability to learn new technology and repair and service and able to drive multiple hours per day
- Able to travel and attend training schools
- Ability to work OT (Over-time) as required
- Industry competitive base salary
- Company Service vehicle
- Strong Benefits
- Paid holidays
- Paid personal leave days