Industrial Maintenance Technician
AT3 Staffing is partnered with an industry leading manufacturer in Columbus, Ohio in search of an Industrial Maintenance Technician to join their team.
The industrial maintenance technician works on various pieces of equipment, infrastructure, and machines performing preventive maintenance, scheduled and unscheduled repairs.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for proper set-up, adjustments and maintenance of all equipment.
- Responsible for completion of training to coincide with responsibilities.
- Responsible for following prioritized schedule for performing changeovers based on business need.
- Responsible for repairs, which includes planned, unplanned and project work, to minimize production interruption and optimize output.
- Responsible for maintaining equipment in a manner which meets all company and regulatory requirements. This includes safety, quality and environmental.
- Responsible for reading and understanding mechanical, electrical and pneumatic blueprints, schematics, and technical manuals.
- Responsible for troubleshooting and repairing various types of machinery such as: Crushers, Wash Lines, Lifts, Blasters, Briquetters, Conveyors, etc.
- Observe all safety rules.
- Special projects as required.
- Will work in varying work environments
- High temperatures
- Cold temperatures
- High humidity
- Dusty, dirty, and oily environments
- High noise areas
- Standing and/or walking 75% of the time
- Frequent bending and stooping
- Frequent pulling and pushing
- Working in confined spaces
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs frequently, and up to 75lbs occasionally
- Must be able to wear personal protective equipment throughout the day:
- Steel toe safety shoes
- Hard hats (in certain areas)
- Hi-Vis vests
- Safety glasses
- Hearing protection
- Fall Protection
- Respiratory protection
- Face shields
This is a great, family focused team! Appy today!