We are seeking an exceptional Production Supervisor who has proven problem solving and communication skills. Qualified candidates will have experience managing daily activities of production and maintenance employees, ensuring safety, quality and production standards are met. Are you interested in a 2nd or 3rd shift opportunity with a large scrap processing facility near downtown?
Offering an opportunity to lead and earn a competitive wage package, including health, vision and dental insurance and 401K. This is a large facility with various types of machinery and a production staff with various skill levels and abilities. Leverage your ability to read plans and blueprints and develop processes for production, while also utilizing software for surface modeling.
The successful Production Supervisor will have at least 2 years experience supervising or leading manufacturing or production teams. Be a part of a thriving company with an established 40+-year history in the marketplace. Specializing in alloy recycling for industries including aerospace and engine manufacturers.
- Prior management experience in a fast-paced manufacturing environment, plan parts and materials needed for production needs
- Experience with metals processing, specifically titanium based alloys, is a bonus
- Ability to direct and implement environmental, health and safety policies and procedures
- Ability to lead team members toward the achievement of company goals
- 2 or 4 year degree preferred or equivalent experience in a manufacturing environment
* Industry competitive base salary
* Strong Benefits