Are you a talented Industrial Electrical Engineer that has a passion for continuous improvement? Would you like to be able to put your own stamp on building and establishing a new engineering department within an already established and stable organization? Our client is a 40+ year old large manufacturer, located in a vibrant college town south of Montgomery, just over two hours from the gulf coast.
They are looking to bring on a talented Electrical Engineer that will help them to establish and build out its Engineering Department.
- Responsible for working with Engineering leaders to develop documentation controls and catalog systems for the engineering department.
- Responsible for working with Engineering leaders to create internal standards for electrical panels, equipment, PLC’s, and automation.
- Work in unison with Engineering team to identify project requirements and to notify the Management Team of any changes to requirements and to identify new projects for continuous improvement initiatives.
- Develop Project Plans, Scope of Work, Engineering Plans, Review and modify designs based on requirements and feasibility, develop BOMs, identify and oversee procurement efforts.
- Create Engineering Packets in order to create and attain RFPs for products and project work required to achieve engineering goals.
- Assist and mentor support staff in the fundamentals of Electrical design, calculations and preparation of construction/technical documentation.
- Provide technical assistance and respond to contractor’s inquiries that relate to electrical requirements within projects.
- Prepare technical reports, cost estimates, cost analysis and ROIs for assigned projects and project proposals.
- Coordinate and schedule / plan the projects with support staff to ensure timely completion.
- Prepare material cost and timing estimates, reports, and design specifications for electrical building systems and equipment.
- Oversee and inspect the installation, modification, testing, and operation of electrical equipment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in electrical engineering or related degree
- 5+ years of industrial electronics experience required
- Experience upgrading electronics in a manufacturing facility is a must.
- Electrical Design and PLC experience required
- Project Engineering/Management experience
Vice President Business Development
AT3 Professional Staffing Solutions, Inc.