Are you a talented Mechanical or Manufacturing Engineer with a passion for continuous improvement? Would you like to be able to put your own stamp on building and establishing a new engineering department within an already established and stable organization? Are you someone that enjoys working in a fast-paced industrial manufacturing environment? Do you want to work for a company that is working towards expanding, growing and becoming a better company, while helping their employees better themselves? If this sounds like a position for you, please APPLY! If not, please share with someone that could be interested.
Our client is a stable and growing organization that is investing in its future. They are looking to bring on a talented Mechanical Engineer
that will help them to establish and build out its Engineering Department.
· Responsible for working with Engineering leaders to develop documentation controls and catalog systems for the engineering department.
· Responsible for working with Engineering leaders to create internal standards for drawings, fabrication, construction, and equipment.
· Drive continuous improvement activities to improve efficiency and cut redundant labor.
· Work in unison with Engineering team to identify project requirements and to notify the Management Team of any changes to requirements and to identify new projects for continuous improvement initiatives.
· Develop Project Plans, Scope of Work, Engineering Plans for capital equipment. Review and modify designs based on requirements and feasibility, develop BOMs, identify and oversee procurement efforts.
· Create Engineering Packets in order to create and attain RFPs for products and project work required to achieve engineering goals.
· Assist and mentor support staff in the fundamentals of mechanical design, calculations and preparation of construction/technical documentation.
· Provide technical assistance and respond to contractor’s inquiries that relate to machining, structural or facilities requirements within projects.
· Prepare technical reports, cost estimates, cost analysis and ROIs for assigned projects and project proposals.
· Coordinate and schedule / plan the projects with support staff to ensure timely completion.
· Prepare material cost and timing estimates, reports, and design specifications for mechanical building systems and equipment.
· Oversee and inspect the installation, modification, of electrical equipment.
· Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering or related degree
· 3 + years of experience required
· Background in Mechanical Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering, Structural Engineering-Designing and installing large, multi-part capital equipment
· Formal process improvement background and or certifications.
· Project Engineering/Management experience
Apply now or call me directly:
Vice President Business Development
AT3 Professional Staffing Solutions, Inc.