Are you a talented PLC Programmer looking that enjoys working in a fast-paced industrial manufacturing environment? Do you want to work for a company that is well respected and been in business for over 40 years? If this sounds like a position for you, please APPLY! If not, please share with someone that could be interested!
The PLC Programmer will be responsible, new programming, upgrades, troubleshooting of PLC Programming of manufacturing equipment. They will also, set up and program PLC and VFD and all drives, read and wire electrical schematics/diagrams, troubleshoot circuits and controls with minimal supervision.
- Hands on PLC Controls system design, development, programming, instrument/control integration, SCADA interface and integration.
- Program HMI/GUI and PLC logic and integrate discrete/analog devices into equipment per project specifications.
- Simulate, test, and commission control systems based on System Sequence of Operations and Process Flow Diagram.
- Provide technical support during startup and commissioning of new installations
- Support for existing installations and troubleshoot machine and control system issues.
- Apply human factors and usability engineering in the development and modification of software.
- Ability to collaborate with engineering, product management, and technical support teams.
Qualifications and Skills
- An AA degree in electrical, mechanical, or industrial maintenance a plus with 4+ years of manufacturing experience
- PLC programming experience required
- Working knowledge of control communication platforms.
- Preferred to have strong hydraulic, pneumatic, mechanical and industrial skills.
- Knowledge of Computer Aided Design programs
- Proficiency expected in one of the following; Productivity 2000, Allen-Bradley (RSLogix 5000), Siemens, Omron, and or other industry standard PLC platforms, and ladder logic.
- Experience in writing HMI code using Factory Talk View, WonderWare, Siemens WINCC, and other industry standard Graphic User Interfaces.
- Working experience with networking platforms: Ethernet, TCP/IP, Serial, DeviceNet, SCADA communication platforms. SECS/GEM communication platform a plus.
- Read and understand electrical schematics, physical and ladder diagrams, Process Flow Diagrams.
- VFD programming and motor control experience preferred.
Apply now or contact me directly
Vice President Business Development
AT3 Professional Staffing Solutions, Inc.